vendredi 12 août 2011

Inexpensive but very fancy and stylish?

I was very impressed by a friend's house when I visited it last week. She really likes having a fancy house and she didn't even pay a lot for it. Check this out:


Actually, she only bought the floor and the wallpaper. She dug the candle, the summer table & chairs and the "Home Sweet Home" decoration. About the teddy and the books, they were part of the new arrival collection. You receive them when beginning to play Pet Society along with some other stuff such as a table, a cushion, a chair, a bed, a shelf, a window, curtains, a "welcome" carpet, a door, etc.

For more information on how to decorate your house in a fancy but very cheap way, please be aware that I will post other articles like this about my own house, too. I own a very fancy but simple house, and my payment bill for my furniture was quite cheap. I succeeded into making it the way I want, and I'm happy about it (mostly about the money I used.).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire