vendredi 12 août 2011

Is the new flying car deadly?

I was very surprised when, last week, I visited the mayor. His house sure is amazing. He build a room with only witchery craft stuff from the Harry Potter weeks. I was quite impressed by his home.
But I was more impressed when, after looking at his Hogwarts-style room, I scrolled my page to the left and saw... this:


No wonder I got to tell you I was literally shocked. My pet, Steven Tyler, often does very weird things, but seeing him chasing the Pet Society mayor in a flying car was just so shocking. I took this photo then immediately got out of the house and only returned the next day (I still want to earn my 50 coins for visiting the mayor.)

If you have any weird story to tell, add me on facebook ( my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002554154767 )

After you add me, please post a photo and a message of what you saw strange. I will be soon creating a facebook page for this kind of stuff, but until them you can post on my wall. Your post will be published on this blog if I judge it strange enough. It can't be something as banal as your pet making a golden poo, we saw this many times. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire