dimanche 21 août 2011

Whose pet is Steven Tyler?!

Steven Tyler is a friend's pet. Since he is more rich and advanced that my own pet, my friend often sends me new articles, photos, newsletter, etc. I have my own pet but I prefer keeping it secret until the day that his house will be filled up like Steven Tyler's home.

Until them, I hope you will enjoy strange photos about Steven Tyler! :) It doesn't matter whose pet he is, but it does matter that this blog is interesting and that you get the promised prizes on the contests, which you will get if you participate and WIN!

I hope you will spend an awesome day :)

With a lot of love for my readers,

Elizabeth Tyler                                                                        Anamaria Stradlin Cooper
Foundator of Pet Society Strange                                            Owner of the superstar pet, Steven Tyler

Have a nice day everyone!

1 commentaire:

  1. I hope you guys won't be mad at me :S but anyway this blog is held by two people. Thanks for understanding.

    RépondreSupprimer