mercredi 17 août 2011

Tea time!

From my last post, I figured out it would be such fun to show you some other tea time ideas that I found around Pet Society. They are all cute and awesome.


This one is the library of one of my friends. She built a really cozy rooftop library, with lights, books (a lot of them at the left of the room) a fireplace and, of course... a tea set and snacks!

I found very cool the chinese tea set. I love the colors and the tea cup. (But I am a bit disappointed that she bought the royal cake rack). I also like the tangerine basket idea... cute!


You enjoy a table where you don't always have to move your tea cups, pots, milk, tea box, etc? This one is for you then! Fake tea pot, fake tea cups, no need to move them! A cake rack, two patisserie brand cakes, two jam jars, and a perfect, enjoyable tea time!


This is the tea set of my friend Tessa. She got tired of it last Christmas and threw it in her attic, convinced she will find a new tea set, better and more expensive (she didn't find one yet).

It looks cute to me. The roses idea reminds me of the afternoons spent with my grandmother at her house. She owned a similar tea set. The tea box looks really vintage, too... where can we find tea boxes tied up with a ribbon these days? LOL. And I also like the steel milk jug... so cute...

Which one is your favorite? :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire