vendredi 12 août 2011

Pet Society is 3! week

Pet Society is now three years old and they decided to make quite an event out of this. In every single shop you can find appropriate cakes, clothes, cupcakes, hats, meals, furniture, decorations and, of course, a new item to build in the Workshop. I usually have to kill my friends until they send me all my materials, so this week I decided to not build the item. The Birthday Bouncy Castle looks quite fun to me, but it will just fill another space in my house and be so inutile (who needs to bounce all day in Pet Society?) . But happily, by visiting the mayor, I found out that he build it so I decided to try and see how it works. My pet began bouncing all around it. I was sincerely a bit scared at this point:



My pet actually ended up by bouncing so hard that he touched the ceiling of the mayor's house! I was very afraid the poor little thing will crush on the floor and die, but no: he just bounced one more time and then athletically jumped on the floor. It seems he found all this funny.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002554154767 is my facebook. Please add me and post a photo and a message on my wall if you have any strange, funny, weird or even scary stuff to show. If your post is strong enough, it will be published on this blog. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire