vendredi 12 août 2011

My house: cheapest way to get something fancy!

I told you I will be back with this kind of posts! I'm gonna show you my house. It took me a while to build it (and it's not even done yet) because I only earn a very low amount of 2,500 coins per day from visits, digging and fruit/vegetables sale from my own garden. But don't worry, I'll let you know when it's done ;)

Here are my rooms:

1: My back garden.
Wasn't very expensive at all. I have a tree that's still growing and the other one grows apples. The lounge, stool and umbrella aren't very expensive at all (can be found in the "furniture" row of the Garden Shop). And for the balloon and they playhouse, they both are available in the Workshop. I had to bother my friends for 2 months to finally get the necessary stuff to build them.

2: Entrance to my house.
I expect to make a café, cafeteria or a library out of this when I have enough money. Until now I only have my aquarium, a wig dye table and the free tent. And, of course, a door. 

3: My bedroom.
Yes, a bit full and very messy. But it's the way I like it. I didn't spend a lot either. The most expensive thing here is my bed (2,000 coins.). But otherwise most of the items are received from friends (such as the teddy at the window or the dragon on the chair next to my bed) and others are simply dug from the treasure map (like the dream catcher that hangs at my window.) 

4: My kitchen.
Very cheap but fancy, isn't it? I'm pretty proud of my kitchen. I just bought a little cheap collection (the fruits collection is the name, isn't it?) While some players buy fridges and stoves and other inutile stuff, I just bought the strict necessary: a sing, an oven, a table, two chairs, a window and a few accessories. 

5: My bathroom.
Okay, this one was expensive. Not joking. Only the toilet, sink with mirror and bathtub costed me 10,000 coins. And the accessories with the window made a total of nearly 7,000 coins I believe. But it sure was worth the effort. I love my bathroom. 

6: My stuffing room.
Yes, it's quite a weird way to spend a room. But it's very useful when your inventory is filled with items from last Christmas or last Easter. It's a perfect room to put your trophies and holiday stuff in it. 

7: My recording house.
Not finished yet either... I need a drum set, more lights, one of those amazing crystal phones sold in the Market, a computer, some crayons and other stuff... and more instruments, also. 

8: My relaxation room.
It's build in the playhouse, no wonder the walls are pink. It's more for having fun and watching my pet sitting at the piano (he's so cute ><) 

9: My petling's room.
My petling's name is Everglow (took a while to find a proper name). Since my cat's always jumping around my room (it's a bit embarrassing when someone comes by to visit) I decided to put it into a single room. Which is not ready yet. 

10: My front garden.
This one is completed. Took a while to dig all the furniture I wanted and to complete the Summer Lovers Archway.


Hopefully this gave you ideas for your own home. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire